Monday, March 5, 2012

The Color Run

This is an extremely delayed posting, but I've been quite busy lately (as may be noted by my lack of activity via blog).  However, this event definitely needs to go down in my virtual diary (i.e. my blog: the collection of things I want to remember).

Ergo, a couple of weeks ago, I "ran" what was quite possibly my favorite race to date: The Color Run.  I use the term run loosely as it wasn't so much of an intense race as it was thousands of people trotting along, getting splattered with paint, and creating optimal photo opportunities.

Proof of the aforementioned found below.

We all started out white...

But soon ran through some yellow paint...

And then some pink...

And later some purple...

And finally some green...

And by the end we were just all sorts of colored...

Which we absolutely loved...

This 3.1 mile race was some of the most fun I've had and dirtiest I've gotten in the span of 30 minutes:



We'll be making a repeat appearance next year for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I heart these pics. You're so sweet to post. Woo woo! I had a blast with y'all. Lets do it again.

    ReplyDelete