Thursday, December 22, 2011

Book Review: Blue Like Jazz

This is a few weeks late as I actually finished the book on my way back from Boston/New York.  However, it's just too good not to share with the world.  So without further adieu, I would like to share with you:



Once I started, I could not set this book down.  It's written by a Christian author but don't let that deter you, it's not overly "churchy" at all.  The book is a personal documentary of sorts; a "life lessons" type novel.  The author, Donald Miller, shares with his readers the discoveries he's made about life, people, and his faith.  It's one of those novels that makes you want to be a better person, reevaluate how you act, share love with everyone you meet, and strive to meet the goals you've set for your life.  It is hands down one of the best, most raw and honest novels I've ever read.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you mentioned this book! It is next on my reading list! :)

    ReplyDelete