Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Book Review: Handle with Care

I have another book review for you!  This is why I love the holidays: copious amount of reading time.  I finally finished the book I started on the way back from my Boston/NYC trip.  It's one of Jodi Picoult's newest ones and, I must say, one of her best.  If you adored "My Sister's Keeper" and "The Pact" then you are sure to be obsessed with this one as well:

Photo found here.

Handle with Care is a story of love, loyalty, and the distance parents go for their children.  I knew it was a good one when, half way through the book (and on the plane ride to Orlando!) I started crying.  It's emotional, it's real, it's shocking, and it's scary.  Jodi writes with such brilliance and truth from a well-educated, well-researched background.  The book makes you count your blessings and want to spout out a million more thanks for the life you've been handed.  It's a bookshelf favorite for sure and one that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good read over the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment