Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Fan.

If you've been following my blog, you've caught snippets of information about my sister, Cynthia.  You'll know that I think she's fantastic, that she's much more musically talented than I could ever hope to be, and that she's someone truly worthy of admiration.

This is her:

Isn't she beautiful?

And so photogenic?

And super fun?

And this is her music that I've been raving about for the past three months:



This is a mix of all the songs she did at a recent performance.  Most of them are covers with one original stuck in there.  I would highly suggest listening to the whole 6 minutes; it's phenomenal.

And if you're in the mood to hear an original, check this:

This was a few years ago at a singing/songwriting competition.  She composed both the music and the lyrics (which are awesome).  My favorite part of the song is around 2:20.

And finally, if you still haven't had enough, you should definitely listen to her acoustic cover of Hallelujah.  It's absolutely beautiful.


This girl has more dedication and commitment than I have ever seen.  She taught herself how to play the piano.  She taught herself how to play the guitar.  And she has written (both music and lyrics) to over 200 songs.  I guess that's why Berklee wanted her so bad ;)  

Here she comes, Boston!


Obviously I'm a big fan.  Love you, Cyn!!


3 comments:

  1. ummmmmmmm SHE IS AMAZING. I listened to all of that. And I want more. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is A LOT of talent for one person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so happy that my two girls love and admire each other in this way!!!

    ReplyDelete