Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meet Steph

So I've come to the conclusion that in order to get to know me, you'll need to know a little about my friends as well.  So I've decided to periodically feature one of my awesome friends, share a few of our stories, and post a couple of our pictures together.  So without further adieu, may I introduce to you... ::drum roll please:: ...Stephanie!


Steph and I knew each other in high school and we would hang out occasionally, but it really wasn't until we both got to college that we became best friends.  ::Think Rachel and Monica:: And if you know us at all, you'll know how fitting that FRIENDS analogy is being that we're both obsessed with that show!

Our friendship has been one to withstand distance (we went to separate universities), differing life directions (she has kids, kids hate me), and the wear and tear any normal friendship experiences.  But through it all, we've been by each other's side: through kids, new jobs, heartbreaks, and big life moments - we've seen it all!!  

So here's my little pictorial tribute to our friendship!
(Please excuse the bad hair and bad clothes seen in some of these photos)

Spring Break 07

Summer 07

Hurricane Harbor

Bowling

Please check out my phone.  This was before 'smart phones'...that's how long ago this was!

Steph's 20th birthday in Denton!

Sophomore year in college.

Steph and me at her baby shower!

So, so precious.

Ok, I just had to sneak one in of these two!  More on these cutie pies in a future post :)

New Years Eve 2010

Finally both Dallas-ites again!

The Londoner.

MAVs game!

 Eli Young Band concert.

 Love you, Steph!!



No comments:

Post a Comment