Monday, May 14, 2012

So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu...

As previously mentioned, the boyfriend picked up and moved to Houston last week.  Bleh.  At least he hates Houston as much, if not more, than I do so I know he won't get swayed into staying there for too long.  I'm crossing my fingers for two years tops.  Regardless, it'll be an interesting relationship transition...

I don't think anyone enjoys long distance relationships and it's definitely not ideal, but I'd rather give it a go than be defeated by a measly five hour separation, an 85% drop in hang out time, and a new budget dedicated to funding my DAL-HOU flights (I despise driving).  But really, I think it could be great.  I'll think of it as a new adventure!

So, because everyone deserves to be sent off right, and I do love hosting a party, I threw Evan a surprise going away part last Monday.  Just a 'few' of his close friends and family, grilling by the pool, etc.  I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but unfortunately these are the only few I snapped:



It was not intended to be a pool party per se...

...but we very quickly got on that level.

So in the words of The Von Trap Family...so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu!  We'll see you back in Dallas in two years - although you should definitely shoot for one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment