Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Memphis: The Musical

I am so back logged on posting about this!  But...a few weeks ago I went to see the musical Memphis.  Remember how I have season tickets with all my work friends?  Well, we cashed in on yet another fun night with this outstanding musical.  They picked a really good order to put these shows in because I swear they just keep getting better and better!


This musical is one of my favorites to date (although I don't think anything will ever trump Wicked on Broadway).  It had a great story line that kept me interested, fantastic dancing which I greatly appreciate, cast members with fantastic voices, and really great set designs.

Definitely recommend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested to watch this! Looks like you've been having some fun missy!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete