Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Meddlesome Moth

Last Friday, before my flight out to Houston, I went to this fantastic restaurant in Uptown called The Meddlesome Moth.  I had heard some great reviews of the place and several people had recommended it to me, so it's been on my list of places to go for months.  I've been wanting to branch out on the restaurant front considering there are so many good ones here in Dallas, and this was definitely a great start.

My friend, Stephen, was dropping me off at the airport so I convinced him to come along.  Most of the meals are served "family" style so we ordered a meat and a side and called it a day.  Our plates were soon consumed with:

Shin and Mac
with pistachio pesto and roasted yellow tomato

Seared Sirloin
with pumpkin seed pesto


Is your mouth watering, yet?!

A couple fantastic beers (I got the Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale), a chic ambiance, and delicious food was all it took for this place to jump near the top of my 'Favorite Restaurants in Uptown' list.  If you haven't done so already and/or are ever in Dallas, you should definitely check it out.  And if you'd like to just peruse the website to see the fabulousness yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment