Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thoughts

Welcome to my brain.  You should put this baby on "stream of conscience mode."  You'd run screaming from it in about two minutes.  At least the below is numbered and somewhat organized.  Don't be fooled, that's not how it comes out in my head.

1) They should make a "CC" option for text messages. Sometimes I need someone to know I sent something to someone else.  "Forwarding" isn't sufficient because they may mistakenly think that text was originally for them, warranting a correction text or reminder to let Person B know that info as well.  And it's honestly just a waste. of. time. to type out a whole new text to Person B simply explaining I sent "text y" to Person A.  My time is valuable these days, people.  See?  That in and of itself was confusing. A 'CC' option would cure that.

2) Or better yet, a stealthy "BCC" option.  Sneaky.

3) When you buy orange juice with "lots of pulp" (and "added calcium," mom! don't worry.) it takes you until your second or third glass to actually get any pulp because they fill those containers so full you can't adequately shake them, dispersing the pulp.  Annoying.

4) How do I shed so much hair to clog every drain in my apartment and still have a full head of hair.  I swear I have a hairy ghost living in my house.

5) How has this beauty of a song escaped me for ten years?!  It's seductive.  And captivating.  And makes me want to slow dance in a ball gown wrapped up in a "Notebook" type romance:

1 comment:

  1. I've also randomly thought about the CC or BCC option on my texts. :)

    ReplyDelete