Thursday, October 13, 2011

Out of the Loop

Has anyone else realized it's October? That it's mid-October?  If it weren't for the fact that I now wear jeans and the occasional cardigan, I would swear it was still July.  Where have these past 3 months gone?!

My weeks have been crazy busy with work and my weekends have been packed to the brim with running errands, finishing up some work, and social things like weddings and birthday celebrations.  In the midst of all of this, not only have three months snuck by on me, but so have several weeks of new fall television.

I pay 53 bucks a month for cable and DVR (I know this for sure because I just got off the phone from fighting with AT&T) and have yet to even touch the DVR option.  Ridiculous.  I have no idea what the "New Girl" hype is all about, I'm totally out of the loop on whether "PanAm" or "Up All Night" are as good as their previews looked, and I've only watched one episode of "Breaking Bad" as I was forced to over at Zac's house (while concurrently logging on to do some work might I add...so this doesn't even fully count).

I am by no means a TV junkie and would much rather curl up with a good book or get my crafting on, but I do feel a little tube deprived.  So, alas, I think I will try to, slowly but surely, catch up on a few of the shows I've heard good reviews on.  First one on the list?  "The New Girl."  I'll have to watch it online, though, because I, of course, didn't record it via DVR.  Le sigh...

1 comment:

  1. How do you only pay $53 with DVR?! I pay almost $130 every month :(

    ReplyDelete