Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Musings

Happy Monday, everyone :)  Because I'm exhausted already and lack the energy to do an extensive post on the two awesome events that I partook in this weekend (my birthday celebration and a friend's wedding), I'll simply leave you with some of my Monday Musings.  Just a few things I often wonder about...

1) Where do all the bobby pins go in the world?  I purchase new packs of 50 bobby pins about once a month.  Seriously, people, where do these things escape to?

2) What is infinity, exactly?  An immeasurable amount?  Something too large to calculate?  The name scientists gave to something when they got too lazy to actually define it?  I find it hard to believe that something literally goes on for forever.  I mean, what exactly is "forever", anyway?

3) Why does Kleenex go to the extra trouble of adding in those sparkles and shimmers to their product?  They know they're producing something that people blow their snot into, right?  No need to be pretty.

And there you go, folks - a little taste of my Monday Musings.  Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment