Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday's Tips

I have a few blogs that I peruse occasionally (typically design and DIY blogs) and one or two that I read religiously (because they're that fabulous).  One of those latter-category blogs belongs to my friend, Kelli:

Meet Kelli, owner of:

I'm an avid reader, vicariously living through her life in The Big Apple.  Follow the link tied to her blog title above and you'll find that she's barely avoided being spit on in the streets, nearly been hit by cars (on two separate occasions), and come into contact with overall rude people who refuse to take pictures, give directions, or help with navigating the crazy NYC life.  Somehow, New York City just doesn't make it on the top of my "cities with nice" people list.

However, today she shared a story that whistled a different tune.  Not only does it remind you that there are still good and honest people in the world (and in 'The City', no less!) but it's a very good idea for any of you fellow camera fanatics like me.  Check out her blog post, here, and I promise you'll pick up a good tip and a heartwarming story to boot!

Not a bad tip for a Tuesday, eh?    

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored to be featured on the Confessions blog!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete