Monday, August 1, 2011

Fish Camp '06 Brand New Aggies in the Mix...

Today was the beginning of Fish Camp 2011.  Also the beginning of the first Fish Camp I haven't been super involved in since I started at A&M.  Very bittersweet.

For those of you non-Aggies out there, an intro to Fish Camp will be given in a future post.  Until then, here is a little tribute to some great FC memories...

Fish Camp Freshman Year: Camp Cleaver

My first partner, Jamie.

Cabin Girls - Camp Donnell

DG: Don't Pull My Sock (Camp Donnell)


My second partner, Tony (i.e. perfection...)

Camp McBryde Co-chair, Alex

My Camp McBryde cabin girls!

"we are aqua, we are aqua, we are aqua, you are....NOT"

DG: Don't Take Me To The Woods (Camp McBryde)

My third (and Co-chair) partner, Brad!

Revelation Night!

My perfect counselors - Camp Sharp!

Brad and me at Lakeview!


Our Campfire Speakers.

My beyond wonderful camp.

Directors 2010.

My loves.

Directors at Lakeview.

Fish Camp 2010

Speaking for Camp Lawhorne.

My Session. They were kinda perfect.  Session G represent.

Last day at Lakeview...

Lakeview, I'll never forget you!!

As you can see, I've grown up a lot, I've been involved in several different camps, and I've had experiences that have truly changed me for the better.  I owe a lot to this wonderful organization.

Cleaver. Donnell. McBryde. Sharp. Lawhorne. Session G. Directors 2010.

The Directors 2010 gave a scholarship back to Fish Camp this year in hopes that one freshman, who wouldn't have otherwise had the opportunity to go because of funding, will now have the chance to fall in love with A&M and Fish Camp just like we all did so many years ago!

Here's to you, Fish Camp!  Good luck FCXI, cheers to a great month at camp!

1 comment: