Friday, August 12, 2011

How 'bout them COWBOYS

Tonight I lucked into a pretty sweet deal: $10.00 Cowboys vs. Broncos tickets!  For those of you Debbie Downers out there, yes, I know, it was a pre-season game.  And, yes, I know, neither team is all that great right now.  However, Jerry World is always wonderful.  And even more wonderful at a bargain :)


I mean, seriously, my beer cost almost as much as my ticket...ridiculous.  


Just a little Stephen McGee action after he led the Boys to a W.

Made me miss Kyle Field...

My best!  Please excuse her Broncos shirt.
Please also excuse my Julius Jones jersey.  Yes, I bought it right before he left the team because it was cheaper and yes, I bought a kid size because they were half the price of the adult ones.  I'm cheap, ok?!

Showing some love for our Aggies: Stephen McGee, Von Miller...

Not a bad way to spend a Thursday night!  We may have had nose bleed seats, I may have maxed out at one beer because they were so expensive, and I may have been wearing a kick-back jersey, but it was definitely a fun-filled, friend-filled, field-filled night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment