Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Meet Carrie

As I mentioned a couple weeks back, I think that in order to know "me," you have to know my friends as they truly are a large part of making me who I am.  And I feel like it's right about time for another one of those friend introductions.  So may I introduce to you....

CARRIE!

Carrie and I have been through it all together...Fish Camp, Dance Arts Society, boyfriends, being roommates, and obviously being best friends.  We've had some crazy times, made some life-long memories, and shared some of our deepest secrets.  Through thick and thin we've stuck together.  Besides being one of the most fun people I know, she is the one person who understands exactly who I am.  On all accounts.  Except for the fact that I don't believe heels go with every outfit.

"If you ever wonder how a girl survives, look who's standing by her side."

How true that quote is for us!  (Thanks for sharing it with me, Carrie!)  Here is a pictorial tribute to our friendship and of all the fabulous things we do together:

We make appearances at Ol Ags Boston Tea Party events together.

We lead Elephant Walk together.

We enjoy drinks at The Corner together.

We love on our Counselor-turned-Co-Chair babies together.

We go out after finals together.

We have slumber parties and cook dinner (err start a grease fire) together.

We travel to New Orleans together.

We experience Mardi Gras together.

We spend SBX in PCB together.

We act really professional in Director meetings together.

We grace Chilifest with our presence together.

We drive around on golf carts at Lakeview together.

We act like 7th grade cheerleaders together.

We travel to, and partake in, the Shiner Beer Tour together.

We live at Lakeview for a month together.

We continue to wear the exact same outfits for a month straight together.

We celebrate surviving our Director year together.

We attend Ol Ags Oktoberfest together.

We continue to have fun at Oktoberfest together.

We tailgate for Aggie football games together.

We pick up our Aggie Alum car decal together.

We graduate from Texas A&M University together.

We say goodbye to College Station together.


We reunite for a weekend of fun in CS together.

Although we're currently separated by about 2,000 miles and half a country, she is still absolutely one of my very best friends.  Being that she will be visiting me in Dallas this weekend, I'm sure many hours of sitting on the floor reading Cosmo, talking about which boys are currently driving us bonkers, and reminiscing on all of the above college memories will be in our near future. 

Love you, Carrie!!

1 comment: