Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Man Fridge.

I have been to the grocery store once since I have moved into my apartment. Yes, I have lived here 55 days.  Yes, that amounts to 8 weeks. Yes, I can already feel the judgement you are laying upon me as you read this.

Because of such, these are the items I currently have in my fridge:

  • Water (both bottled and Brita)
  • Beer
  • Condiments
  • Fruit (given to me last weekend by the parentals)
  • Old/expired: lunch meat, salad, Zach's steak leftovers
Moreover, the contents of my freezer include:
  • Frosted beer mugs
  • Ice packs
My pantry is the most pathetic of the bunch:
  • Rice cakes
  • Crackers
  • Pasta (and sauce!) I salvaged from my apt in CS (I hate to waste things...)
Please note I have absolutely no staples (milk, eggs, bread...) and I just used my stove for the first time on Monday.  I cooked half the pasta I had.  It's pathetic.  I need a personal chef.  Or a friend that really enjoys cooking for the helpless cooks like me.

Man fridge for sure.  I'm disgusting, I know.


2 comments:

  1. I would be your chef, you know this. There would also be lots of desserts involved!

    ReplyDelete