Sunday, May 29, 2011

Craving and Caving

I must admit that, although a mere four posts ago, I was ranting about the ridiculous line at In-N-Out and the absurd people who would be willing to tough it out for a burger, I caved.  I gave in.  I waited in the line.  For 31 minutes.

 Beginning-ish of the line.  Start clock: 6:00pm.


Finally on the other side of the building!  Order taken.  Clock time: 6:23pm. 

 Moving on up!  Order confirmed.  Clock time: 6:25pm.

About to exchange the cash for the noms.  Clock time: 6:31pm. 

Yum.

The verdict?  Pretty darn great.  And considering I was with my mom, the wait flew by and wasn't too bad.  I still haven't decided how I feel about them descending on The Lone Star State, but it WAS good to have a little taste of what I've been missing since the last time I had one of their burgers in...Reno?!  Wow, almost two years!  Thanks, In-N-Out, for satisfying my craving.  And congrats on making me cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment