Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Well Hello, Bandwagon!

So after months and months of religiously perusing the blog world, I've jumped on the bandwagon.  Anyone who knows me well at all knows that I keep a journal, I'm an avid list maker, and I love to get crafty.  In an effort to organize my thoughts and capture the sure-to-be awesome experiences of my budding career, metropolitan social life, and all the random tidbits in between, I decided to hitch-up to the ever popular blog frenzy.  I decided this was the perfect mix of organized, creative, english-major type project that I needed!  My life is seaming together quite nicely at the moment and I would love to be able to look back on all the memories I made along the way!

So without further adieu, welcome to my blog :)  I can't promise inspiring insights or profound proclamations but I can promise to let you in on some of the tips and secrets I discover as I stumble my way through my crazy beautiful life!

2 comments: