Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Growin' On Up

Today was a big day.  Why you ask?  Well...because I signed the lease on my very first, very own apartment.  That's right - as of Friday I will officially be all moved to Uptown, Dallas.  Woo!  What does this mean, exactly? Well...


  • No. More. Traffic.
  • Which means I can go ahead and add an extra three hours of freedom to my day every. single. day.
  • And I will definitely be using that added time to get some extra shut eye in every night.
  • As well as get my work out on via The Katy Trail.
  • And get crafty as I head full force into all my planned DIY projects (some I've already started...more to come on these).
  • And finally...I will have a 30 second commute to/from work considering my office building is conveniently located smack dab in the heart of Uptown and one (yes, ONE!) block from my apt.
  • Which means I will cut down significantly on gas every month as well as those dreaded stops at the pump (and considering pumping gas is one of my least favorite things to do in. the. world. I consider this a huge bonus! Even if less gas means more rent...totally worth it in my book!)
So stay tuned for posts about my relocation to downtown, my new apartment, and all the adventures that come with it!

1 comment: