Sunday, June 5, 2011

High Dining

This past weekend I had some very cool eating experiences.  For dinner Saturday, I went with a group of A&M friends to 'Dream Cafe' in Uptown.  Yum.  We split a bottle of this fantastic Cline wine and engorged a variety of different dishes such as Chicken and Waffles, Shrimp Salad, and a gourmet chicken sandwich.

For dessert we ventured to Reunion Tower's restaurant, Five Sixty, set high above downtown Dallas.  Although the prices for wine and dessert were a bit steep for my liking, you were definitely paying for the awesome view and the experience as well, so whatever.  It was pretty cool spinning around Dallas all night and we lucked into an awesome round table that directly faced the window.  And the dessert I chose, Hazelnut Chocolate Decadence, was quite scrumptious.



See?  It even looks good!  So fancy :)


And I have the absolute coolest friends who made the evening super memorable!


To sum it up: my evening was spent with fabulous friends and 
high dining above downtown.  Was it a great night? Duh!

1 comment: