Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hidden Treasures

One thing you must know about me: I despise YouTube.  Not the actual site, of course, but rather this obsession that has caught hold of America where everyone thinks that anything on YouTube is the best thing since sliced bread.  Hate to break it to ya, folks, but its not.  Most of the time it's dumb stunts and awful parodies.

Now, I guess I can't dog on YouTube too bad...a few years ago when I was a co-chair for Fish Camp, I suffered through hundreds of mindless videos because I thought, as a chair, I should read every email that came through our listserve.  (Counselors: If you know how much I loathe YouTube, you will now understand how much I love you!)  I did, thanks to my counselors, find some decent ones and a few that actually had me laughing or the one or two that even got me to cry.

I have two that are my ultimate, all-time favorites, ever!  Lucky for you, I've sifted through all the bad ones and found these true hidden treasures for you.  Enjoy, my friends, and make sure you watch both of them in their entirety!

Didn't you think he was going to eat them?! Yeah, that would 
have been funny awful.  So good thing it had a happier ending :)

Anyone else want to be best friends with this lady?  
Plus, her name is Gladys...and she "mall walks"....legit.

1 comment: