Monday, June 6, 2011

Smooches and Smoothies

Monday nights always mean one really awesome thing --> Monday Movie Night aka The Bachelorette.  Yes, I realize "The Bachelorette" is not a movie but in the interim between last season's "Bachelor" and this season's "Bachelorette", our group ::tried:: to keep up our Monday night watch parties and just watch movies (or documentaries...) instead.  Hence the coined name, "Monday Movie Night."

But that's somewhat irrelevant.  What is relevant, however, is how much I loathe Bentley after just three episodes!  Douche. Bag.  What is also relevant is how much I love J.P. after just three episodes!  Dream. Boat.

 Loser                                            Lover 

Truth be told, I think the show is a crock.  However, its a crock of a show that I'm highly addicted to thanks to my best friend, Steph, who practically begged me to watch just one episode of last season with her.  One measly episode was all it took to transform my every Monday night into a highly emotional, gut-wrenching, smoothie drinking festival.

Ah.  And so I bring in the second part of my post title.  Smoothies.  Yum.  Tonight it was just Steph, Christine, and myself and as any proper hostess would do, Steph made us smoothies :)  Back in college I'm pretty sure Steph and Christine practically survived off smoothies and because of this I purchased Steph a very sophisticated blender (with built-in pour spout) for Christmas one year.  It was only appropriate that we use smoothies to celebrate our television vice viewing.

And boy were they delicious!
Thanks, Steph!!

So if you're ever needing to find me on a Monday night between 8:30 and 11:00, I'll be enjoying my fair share of smooches and smoothies ;)






   

No comments:

Post a Comment